Women drawn to men with muscles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConElite
    Im not the greatest looking guy but I have the Cockyness to make up for it.)
    WHOA!!! You don't actually think that girls love "cockyness", do you? I absolutely can't stand a guy that has 'tude, even if he's drop-dead gorgeous. I am totally not attracted to guys that are ripped to the bone. I like a guy that is a natural-looking "fit". O.K., gotta have a pretty face, too
    ConElite-I hope that isn't what you meant then, or you're in for a rude awakening

So women like ripped men........men like.......?? Just the "twins"?????
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
      WHOA!!! You don't actually think that girls love "cockyness", do you? I absolutely can't stand a guy that has 'tude, even if he's drop-dead gorgeous. I am totally not attracted to guys that are ripped to the bone. I like a guy that is a natural-looking "fit". O.K., gotta have a pretty face, too
      ConElite-I hope that isn't what you meant then, or you're in for a rude awakening
      ha ha ha ha. let me Make it a little clearer. Im one of the Most honest people you will ever meet. The biggest straight shooter. I dont sugar coat or make things up. I know my limitations and I know what I want. Its called confidence. I never doubt myself. Thats the difference. When Im going for someone I dont play games, I dont whisper sweet nothings in girls ears, I tell it like it is. Most girls consider that being cocky, I consider it being confident.I dont believe Im better than anyone what-so-ever. Thats what I meant. Sorry. Dont know why, but woman honestly dont like nice guys, at least not here in LA. I played the nice guy roll a number of times and its worthless. ha ha ha

Originally posted by Nightrage
      Sounds like a great place to get STD's
      Its called protection Brother, Its a beautiful thing.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
        So women like ripped men........men like.......?? Just the "twins"?????
        I don't care for "twins" at all. I like booty, legs, hands. A pretty face is always nice too. Boobs really do nothing for me.

I like feet too. If a girl has nasty feet it's a total turnoff for me.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

ha ha ha ha. let me Make it a little clearer. Im one of the Most honest people you will ever meet. The biggest straight shooter. I dont sugar coat or make things up. I know my limitations and I know what I want. Its called confidence. I never doubt myself. Thats the difference. When Im going for someone I dont play games, I dont whisper sweet nothings in girls ears, I tell it like it is. Most girls consider that being cocky, I consider it being confident.I dont believe Im better than anyone what-so-ever. Thats what I meant. Sorry. Dont know why, but woman honestly dont like nice guys, at least not here in LA. I played the nice guy roll a number of times and its worthless. ha ha ha
          I like nice guys
          1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
            I don't care for "twins" at all. I like booty, legs, hands. A pretty face is always nice too. Boobs really do nothing for me.

I like feet too. If a girl has nasty feet it's a total turnoff for me.
            Ha ha ha ha ha...

Like Raro said, B&#@s can be bought or just gain weight, a butt on the other hand takes work. lol
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Like Raro said, Boobs can be bought or just gain weight, a butt on the other hand takes work. lol
              Geesh.....junk in the trunk.......

Comment

remember..this is a clean forum...lets not stretch it.......or............

da woofdogs will git ya

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs

da woofdogs will git ya
                  Yes, sorry Wolfdogs!! We don't want to offend any men or women here, too.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs

da woofdogs will git ya
                    Or worse..............

Comment

All that aside......right after high school, I used to have this friend who would pick up chicks left and right. He had barely any money, a below average car (4-cyl mustang), he was about 5' 7", not muscular at all - really wimpy and had huge ears that stuck out like a taxi cab driving down the street with the doors open. One thing that he DID have was a huge ego, he was funny and lots of confidence to go with it. He never had to try too hard to attract dates and tons of one-night-stands. It really blew my mind. It seems that confidence is the most attractive thing in the world and everything else doesn't matter.....
                      Darrin C
                      '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                      07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

That works too. If you can Make a girl laugh it works wounders. I consider myself a pretty funny person. Im BSing about 80% of my day. I dont like taking things to serious. A lot of woman are very attracted to that. Im the biggest dork in the world that does not care what people think of me so it goes hand in hand. plus Im a genious.
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                        X