Met a Wolfdog today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met a Wolfdog today!

Had to pick up a 65 vette today at the shop and ran into the owners pet. Absolutely amazing animal, he was half wolf and half shepard. White with light grey, I forget the name but wow was he awesome. VEry friendly and would not stop sniffing me ( most likely my dog at home he was sensing).
    I just had to share this, especially with wolfman. I would love to raise a wolfdog pup someday.
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Originally posted by blackthunder50
    Had to pick up a 65 vette today at the shop and ran into the owners pet. Absolutely amazing animal, he was half wolf and half shepard. White with light grey, I forget the name but wow was he awesome. VEry friendly and would not stop sniffing me ( most likely my dog at home he was sensing).
    I just had to share this, especially with wolfman. I would love to raise a wolfdog pup someday.
    this thread is worthless without pics......................

thanks...

50/50 wolf - gsd mix can be pretty tempermental and agressive, sounds like he got it from a breeder that knows what they are doing....thats why most wolfdogs are mixed with northern breeds like husky and mal's......

my girls mom is timber and gsd........ but dad is british columbian wolf with a tiny bit of mal.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
    X