new camaro(copying the caddy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new camaro(copying the caddy)

I seen the transformers movie,camaro looked great,but my girlfriend said it looked like that real expensive/fast caddy ,I dont know the model,and she was hatin cause of this pretty bad,what do u guys think,does It look like the caddy,I have to admit the front end kinda does
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/cad...8/photos.html#
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Uhhh, what's a Camero?

Eh, the new Camaro doesn't quite look like the XLR, at least not IMO. I guess I could a slight resemblance in the front end, but not much.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

No I don't think it does. Your lady has weird views! ha ha ha

Even if it did, why would she hate, its like comparing Nice to Royalty. If she compared it to a Honda Accord then that would be insulting. She's comparing it to a $75,000 luxury sports coupe. Not bad.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Some GM family resemblance, but Caddy anything is usually upside lately.

Having 4th gen Camaros called Sebrings by the uninformed is a mild slight, however, and happens too often...
          Mike, So. MD, USA
          1998 Camaro 3800 5m, Borla, Whisperlid/K&N, ProForm shortshift, 17" chrome SS wheels, poly bushings

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
            No I don't think it does. Your lady has weird views! ha ha ha

Even if it did, why would she hate, its like comparing Nice to Royalty. If she compared it to a Honda Accord then that would be insulting. She's comparing it to a $75,000 luxury sports coupe. Not bad.
            she was hatin cause she thinks new stangs are more original,she's a stang girl

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
              she's a stang girl
              Kick her to the curb!!!

\kidding of course
              My DD
              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
                Kick her to the curb!!!

\kidding of course
                hahahah she admits the f bods out perform stangs,she's seen me smoke plenty,but she thinks f-bod's look like shark bird's,she calls them nose beakers,she says the frontends on f bods look like bird beaks and are long and pointy,And says stangs look way better new and old,she says that the camaro's beak is the worst then tA's

Comment

The New Camaro has an old school looking front end like the first gen. So thats dumb. lol.

The 4th gen. are pointy for a reason.
                  Its called "aerodynamics!!"

The T/A looks like its hualing butt sitting still.

Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                    The New Camaro has an old school looking front end like the first gen. So thats dumb. lol.

The 4th gen. are pointy for a reason.
                    Its called "aerodynamics!!"

The T/A looks like its hualing butt sitting still.

she was hatin on the 4th gens about the bird beaks,ur right I think my TA looks scary fast parked

Comment

Men are from Mars, and women drive Mustangs

hahahah she admits the f bods out perform stangs,she's seen me smoke plenty,but she thinks f-bod's look like shark bird's,she calls them nose beakers,she...,And says stangs look way better new and old,...
                      It's simple.
                      Mustangs are for girls, and F-bod's are for boys.
                      How dull the world would be without women. Bless her heart...
                      Mike, So. MD, USA
                      1998 Camaro 3800 5m, Borla, Whisperlid/K&N, ProForm shortshift, 17" chrome SS wheels, poly bushings

Comment

Originally posted by MDMike
                        It's simple.
                        Mustangs are for girls, and F-bod's are for boys.
                        How dull the world would be without women. Bless her heart...
                        I cant hate,chicks love stangs

Comment

I cant hate,chicks love stangs
                          Im going to get crap for this but:

Woman are ignorant.
                          Eddie
                          2000 M6 Trans Am
                          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

here in town chicks love stangs,I know at least 4 good looking girls that drive stangs,I see 0 driving f bods,And driving a stang is like a super chick magnet,I know,My friend had a 99,and we would get alot of attention from the ladies in it, Chicks love a bright red stang with 18''s

Comment

here in town chicks love stangs,I know at least 4 good looking girls that drive stangs,I see 0 driving f bods,And driving a stang is like a super chick magnet,I know,My friend had a 99,and we would get alot of attention from the ladies in it, Chicks love a bright red stang with 18''s
                              Like I said, Ignornat. ha ha ha

They dont know any better.
                              Eddie
                              2000 M6 Trans Am
                              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                              X