Any Conda owners,advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Conda owners,advice

me and my girl,own a 300K condo,well I have a puching bag outside on the porch,I was hiting it late 9:30,I know it was late my bad,And a lady came buy and said she was the onsite manager(found she got fired and there's no onsite manager)she started cussing saying its loud,and I Need to take the punching bag off or she will kick me out,and she started yellin at my dogs,cause they were barking at here cause she was cussing at me,My girls furiuos and says she cant kick us out,We own 2 Condo's in the complex and rent out one,And she's mad cause she yelled at our dogs,Do u guy's think it's my right to have the punching bag up(if i punch on it at a reasonable time)My girl wont let me take it down cause she say's its our right,Can this lady take any action against us,None of our neighbors complain and she lives across the complex,Im mostly mad she yelled at my poodles
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Honestly, She yelled at the dogs, bo ho.. The punching back no biggie, but if it was pretty loud (as it can get) then I would try and just do it at a little more reasonal time. If shes no kind of manager or anything she cant have you kicked out. I doubt you can get a ticket for disturbing the peace for punching a bag. ha ha ha
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
      Honestly, She yelled at the dogs, bo ho.. The punching back no biggie, but if it was pretty loud (as it can get) then I would try and just do it at a little more reasonal time. If shes no kind of manager or anything she cant have you kicked out. I doubt you can get a ticket for disturbing the peace for punching a bag. ha ha ha
      thats my thought exactly,but Im worried ,Ive moved 4 times in the past
      1 -1/2,my girls dad buy's alot of houses and my girl all ways wants to move into a better place,she's spioled has rich parents and's never happy,I dont want to have to move again,Im oh so tired of moving
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

You probably have Covenants and Restrictions for your Condo complex that should answer all your questions. Get them out and start reading to see what is allowed or not allowed.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

dern..and i thought you meant anaconda snake.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Dude - Slow down and learn how to type...

Most condo complexes have rules and regulations that you have to live by. Request a copy and see what they are. In most cases it's also is your responsibility to provide a copy to your tenant. I have 2 Condo’s in a complex and I know the rules inside and out. Example – if I lived in one, I could have a small pet, but renters aren't allowed to have pets. If a renter is caught with a pet, I can be fined. Also, make sure your lease aligns with the rules for the complex.

I also have some rules in the neighborhood where I live and I was taken to court by one of the developer’s because I put up a shed. The idiot was a lawyer and he wrote up the rules, but he wasn't specific enough about out buildings. It states you can't put up one and live in it while you’re building your house, but it doesn't say you can have one. I had my lawyer write a letter and guess what... I won and now about 50% of the people have them.

Just know the rules and your rights and you'll be fine.
            2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
            1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
            2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
              Dude - Slow down and learn how to type...

Most condo complexes have rules and regulations that you have to live by. Request a copy and see what they are. In most cases it's also is your responsibility to provide a copy to your tenant. I have 2 Condo’s in a complex and I know the rules inside and out. Example – if I lived in one, I could have a small pet, but renters aren't allowed to have pets. If a renter is caught with a pet, I can be fined. Also, make sure your lease aligns with the rules for the complex.

I also have some rules in the neighborhood where I live and I was taken to court by one of the developer’s because I put up a shed. The idiot was a lawyer and he wrote up the rules, but he wasn't specific enough about out buildings. It states you can't put up one and live in it while you’re building your house, but it doesn't say you can have one. I had my lawyer write a letter and guess what... I won and now about 50% of the people have them.

Just know the rules and your rights and you'll be fine.

I read the rules and it says I can have it up long as u cant see it from the street,and u cant see it from the street,I just shouldnt box so late,but it's our condo and we own it so i dont think that stupid lady shoudn't be saying anything

Comment

Oh hell just kill her an move to Georgia an live happily ever after.
                Blazer

Comment

You can't be kicked out of a place you own. Not easily anyway. It would take a very long, drawn out battle. If you were renting, that's one thing. You own and live there. As stated above, as long as the rules aren't specific in what you can or can't put on your balcony, you should be fine.

I would, however, stop using the punching bag after 7:00 just to be safe.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

It sounds like you don't have a problem. Tell the lady to mind her own business and direct her to the rules. It sounds like she's just a trouble maker.
                    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

well the lady complained,the Condo people told my girl that I have to take the puching bag down,What makes me mad about this is I read through the rules of the Condo's, and no where does it state I cant hang thing from my porch balcony

Comment

Can they hang plants and stuff out front? If so, then I think they would have to make everyone take everything down. I would push a little.
                        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
                          Can they hang plants and stuff out front? If so, then I think they would have to make everyone take everything down. I would push a little.
                          Yes,everone has plants,sattilite dish's hung up thats why Im upset

Comment

Read the rules carefully and send a letter asking for clarification. In the letter state that others have items hung out front and ask for a response in writing.
                            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Working...
                            X