Poll! Your input is appreciated!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll! Your input is appreciated!

I know that several people with the 93-97 models have switched over to the 98+ style tail lights. Now I am on the fence about switching over because my car is white with moderately tinted windows. The 94 style kinda gives it a sleek look. I have found a great deal on the 98+ tail lights for $30 in excellent condition. So please help me determine the next exterior mod for my Camaro!

2002 Firehawk Sold

If your talking about the lights with the Yellow Turn light, Then stay with your current ones. That Yellow/orange is ugly.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I agree yours look better.

97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

i have 98+ tailights,looks like a 98+model from the back
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
          i have 98+ tailights,looks like a 98+model from the back
          Yeah on T/A's the black pattern changed from hori. lines to Honey Combs.

On Camaro's they added that hidious Yellow Turn light. All red and White is the best loonking.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

keep what ya got.

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite

On Camaro's they added that hidious Yellow Turn light. All red and White is the best loonking.
              Hidious? I think the amber turn lights look just fine, but I'd keep it stock. They're all good, but why make it look like something it's not?
              Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
              2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by 98 'Bird
                Hidious? I think the amber turn lights look just fine, but I'd keep it stock. They're all good, but why make it look like something it's not?
                Because I want something unique that sets it apart from others. That's why putting an LS1 into it once I graduate college has been floating around in my head. It's an unnecessary large amount of work that is extremely expensive, but how many 94 fbods have an LS1? Who knows, maybe its just a pipe dream. As Joe said it isn't like dropping an engine into a car, more like dropping the car into the engine!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Keep the red ones. Also, on a side note, those are 97+ taillights, not 98+.
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

+1 for 97+ lights
                    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

It's like the same with the T/A's......everybody w/ '93-'97 switches to the honeycombs, personally I think the best looking taillights were the older, "checker board" look. The newer circle back-up light just looks funny to me. I'll keep my taillights!!
                      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Working...
                      X