guess who's here right now in Orlando with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess who's here right now in Orlando with me

Joe. LOL. we finally did it. im sure he'll post .i snuck this post in from our govt. computer in the booth im working. how great is this after 10 yrs of knowing eachother from only online... LOL

kenC

comming home tomorrow.....see yall

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

That's cool and funny at the same time. It's weird kind of knowing you guys for so long and never getting to meet most of you.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Definitely would be strange/great to meet all the people on here after all this time.

Have a safe trip back, Ken.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

And what a great time! Here's a quick pic of the two of us right in front of the prototype Camaro Convertible.

The dog has a pretty good tan.

Comment

Here's another little sneak peak...............

It's sweet in person.

Comment

I see no Bingo Boards.

Raro, You lied to me.

Man That Car looks Awesome. Esh.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I want new camaro now
              1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

It's cool that you guys finally got together!

Torturing my GF with the photo of the 'vert...She wants one sooo bad!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Way cool that you 2 finally got to meet...
                  2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                  1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                  2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                  2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Seeing the Camaro was just an extra bonus. I went up there just to see Ken, but he had the whole VIP treatment for me. He managed to pull a few Mission Impossible strings to get me in to see the exhibit, I was able to take my time and see what kind of offerings were out there for fleet customers. everything from armored vehicles to fire and rescue plus all kinds of accessories. A very cool exhibit, I gotta get one of those armored cars.

now as far as the Camaro goes.......

I'm a tough audience, I have definate likes and dislikes. Everything that I've seen on film and print looked OK, but seeing this in person makes the photos look terrible. The presence this car has when you see it in person is much more than can be conveyed though the lens. Prior to this I could take it or leave it. After putting my hands on the finish, touching it and being able to stare at it for a half hour I was ready to plop down a deposit. I'm going to start a thread based on what I saw, I'll try to be a descriptive as possible.

next time wolfie's in town, it's my treat.

Comment

That car is definitely more gorgeous in person.......all the pics I've seen I've had a great dislike for the car. I'm convinced now to own one!!
                      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

I'm glad you to got to meet up After 10 YEARS of posting oline at each other, It's about time Now only of all us board member copuld meet up there in FL ... hmm
                        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                        pics and info

Comment

We need a coffee break. Only people that watched BJ and the Bear would know what that means. Breaker 1-9
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                            We need a coffee break. Only people that watched BJ and the Bear would know what that means. Breaker 1-9
                            OMG, I haven't thought about that in what must be 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                              I was a huge BJ and the Bear fan. My brother and I would watch it religiously. It was a favorite along with CHiPs, Knight Rider, The A-Team, Dukes, and Rip Tide.

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                              X