Best photo sharing site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best photo sharing site?

I used to upload everything to yahoo but they recently decided to remove that feature. So, I started using Photobucket. It works okay but doesn't allow me to upload an entire directory at a time. It will allow me to select up to 25 or so pics, ONE AT A TIME, and upload them simultaneously but that doesn't work well when trying to upload hundreds of photos at a time.

If you use or know of a program/site that allows for an easier upload of lots of pictures, please let me know.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

I know a guy who uses http://www.pbase.com/ . I don't know anything about it though.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Use PhotoBucket.com

Works Great and its easy as heck.
      You can UpLoad Videos as well.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I've tried most of them at one time or another.

Photobucket may be annoying to upload a lot of photos to. But you get 1GB free storage, more than any other site that I know of. Max 1Mb image size.

You could upgrade to the pay account. $25 a year includes what you're looking for, bulk uploads.

5 GB of storage in your albums
        2 MB individual image file sizes
        Unmetered bandwidth -- unlimited access to your album
        No ads in your album
        No ads when you share your album
        Longer videos -- up to 10 mins each
        Longer slideshows -- up to 50 images per slideshow
        FTP access to your album
        -- really quick and convenient for bulk upload

Fast track technical support

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Imagecave

10 mb free

Free Image Hosting at ImageCave.com - unlimited bandwidth!
          Simple and direct - reliable photo hosting on fast servers. Free accounts get enough storage for hundreds of images, and unlimited data transfer!

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
            Imagecave

10 mb free
            I'd have filled that one up already. Got 103 Mb in my Photobucket account.
            Imageshack:
            Free accounts are limited to 250K GIF or 1MB JPG image files. JPG images over 250K will be compressed. Larger images will be rejected.
            Only upload 8 at a time.

Pbase:
            The cost is $23US per year for 500MB of space
            No free service available, 30 day trial only.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Are there any sites that take full resolution pics? I need a good host . Have YEARS of carzy F-body gathering pics I'd like to share
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Photobucket Bulk Upload!

Went to upload some photos to Photobucket and discovered they now have bulk upload! Woot! This makes it a lot easier to use.

Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
                X