broken toe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken toe

broke a toe in BJJ,how long does it take to heal,will the doctor prescribe me painkillers,Im going to a big kickboxing tournament in 2 weeks,I need to be training but right know I can barely walk
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Gonna take more than two weeks to mend. More like two months if you're lucky.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

dammit,I need to train
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

see a doctor for answers to medical questions. He will look at x-rays to determine your prognosis. I broke both big toes this spring. They still aren't 100% and never will be. Can you wear steel-toed boots to your matches?

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
          see a doctor for answers to medical questions. He will look at x-rays to determine your prognosis. I broke both big toes this spring. They still aren't 100% and never will be. Can you wear steel-toed boots to your matches?
          nope bare feet,doctor's not calling back,oh and I dont have insurance

Comment

I broke my big toe a few years ago along with the epiphysial plate (growth plate). And I still didn't get the touch down! Anyway, it does take at a MINIMUM of six weeks. If you train with it, you risk needing surgery within a year because the pain we be too excruciating because the bone did not heal back on properly. It's like welding something not back on correctly.

Recommendation for healing... buy a boot (like a blue medical shoe) from a medical supply store and wear that for 2-3 weeks so your shoe doesn't put unneeded stress on it. Tape the broken toe to a nearby toe to give it support and stability. The pain was so bad that I was on crutches for four weeks. I busted it damn good.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Broke mine super bad. After 7 weeks The dumb Dr said oh your foot is broken we will have to put it in a cast.Dam dumb work comp DRs.
              Blazer

Comment

its real big,swollen,crooked,and black and blue,it hurts,the beer's helping but not much

Comment

Feet/toes take a loooong time to heal. My big toe was still sore for months after the Dr. said the bone was healed. Felt like a bad bruise.

Friend of mine was recently out from work for 9 weeks with a single broken bone in his foot.

Tourny in 2 weeks? Not happening...gonna hurt still when you hit it on something, and you risk rebreaking what has healed.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                  '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                  Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

When I was in Aikido, I broke my right pinky toe... taped it up and kept training... now more important toes are another matter. Go see a doc when you can
                    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                    pics and info

Comment

cut it off, whimp.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                        cut it off, whimp.
                        lmao, show him that big knife wolf. Ken'll do it for ya
                        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
                        X