Street Racing- Idiot Ricer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Racing- Idiot Ricer

Alright. Well Last night I get a call that 4 of my homegirls are going to a bar and they invited me (4 girls and me! ) so I start heading up to the Bar/Restaurant that they were going too. Well on my way to the freeway I see this little White hatchback Honda. It was lowered with the "JDM" flag and no tint. Right away I recognize the guy. I went to Middle School with this cat.
    I had no intention to play at all b/c there was a lot of traffic and yeah. So whatever I pass him up and right away you here a turbo Spool up and tires screech. We catch a light and he's like, "You use to have a 4 door Civic huh?"
    I thought it was funny b/c the reason he remembers me is b/c I beat his friend when I raced him at the track. All I say is "yeah that was a while ago, you have to grow up to bigger, better, and faster things you know!"
    He started talking crap about that he's quicker and I got lucky and I was lucky it was not him that day and all this junk. So he's like, "I hand you your a$$ right now!" Oh man it was one of the funniest things I ever heard. I was laughing like crazy. So whatever I figured I'd show him just a little bit what Quickness is about. So we're rolling and I hear him reving up 2nd So I leave it in 1st. We are going like 15 mph and he punches it as I do and Lets just say, I was Sliding Sideways slipping like crazy and Still walking all over him. I go up to about 50 and Back off and by that time I was about 4 cars ahead of him. We get to the next light and All you see is a bunch of white smoke (Cracked Head or gasket!) is coming out the back. He said he blew it spraying at he track (Which got him into the 9.5 range). He's starts saying to race his friend and I have a friend that will slap you. This kid would not give up. All I said was, "You got put in your place, Behind my bumper were you belong!" He starts cussing me out as the light turns green. He didn't notice the cop at the light across the street as he revs up his engine and takes off all quick. What happened? Cop busts a U and pulls him over. What an Idiot. I felt bad for him, "NOT!" I'm sure everything under the hood was illegal so I'm sure he had a ball trying to explain that one.

Should I have raced? "NO"

Outcome: Someone that deserves to get pulled over did.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

mmmmmmmmm......hehehehehehe

The end is pretty funny, but yes, you were a bad boy for racin'
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

hahahahahahaahhahahaha,nice kill,thats funny,Im sure he has to go to the ref now for his engine,When i would get pulled over in my ricer they would always make me pop the hood,and I'd have to show them all my 50 state legal stickers on my intake, headers and all the goodies,Sliding sideways,u cant aviod that in a f-body,thats what sux,thats why i got better launches from my honda,and as far as the blowen the headgaskets,thats funny,thats what happens when u turbo and run spray in a honda,My friends blow there engines in there honda's at least 2 times a year,I went through 1 engine in my 1985 civic hatchback S1 and 1 in my 1995 accord,thats why its smart to get a car thats fast stock
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Working...
      X