Magazine artical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine artical

Ok, I got a new job and was flying down for training so I got a magazine for the flight. Well I read it all and left it in the hotel and flew back home, now 2 days later I'm trying to find an artical I read from the magazine and for the life of me the name of the artical and magazine are excaping me. The artical was about a Poncho 455 turbocharged, it was in a 1979 or 80 firebird and it was running a 9.xx in the 1/4, the car was incredible. Well it talked about where he got the parts and seeing how this is something I'd like to do one day, I wanted to see where he got his turbo manifolds from. Now I'm 100% positive that it listed a website next to the discription of these manifolds but for the life of me I can't remember it. If anyone knows if this artical is online or even just knows the website for the manifolds please let me know because I'm stumped.
    1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

I saw that article also and I can't recall which Magazine it was in. I think it was Hot Rod. I get MotorTrend, Car and Driver and they are still sending HotRod even though my subscription ran out 3 months ago.
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
    X