89 Taurus Restoration Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 Taurus Restoration Questions

This starts out bad and the conclusion is yet to come. My neighbor filled a complaint with the City of Montgomery about my 89 Taurus which brought me to Montgomery AL. I have this vehicle in my drive way for emergencies just incase my Camaro ever breaks down. It still works, but the backdoor glass was broken into and someone stole my CD-Player. I have a piece of soft-plastic on it till I find a replacement window. The main issue is that the vehicle has some rusted spots where the window was broken into. (Besides me hating my neighbor) I do want to get that fix. Anyone has suggestions on good restoration techniques, which I can do myself to clear up the rusted spots, patch it up with some kind of metal substance, good paint to clear up the spots and hold everything together. I'm too stressed out to think straight, any help will do. I thank you all for your future replies. As always, F-Body community, your the best.
    1994 Camaro 3.4L V6 Zeon

Junk it.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Try this forum, you can probably get a intelligent answer there

Ford Taurus Forum

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

if it just surface, take some sand paper or a eletric dril with a wire brush and clean it really good, clean it with soap/water an maybe alcohol then get some rattle can primer, spray it up, bring it to macco and spend the 150 to get new paint lol
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
        X