P51 gathering, Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P51 gathering, Ohio

Wow! This would be great to go to. If I can pull off getting up there (for at least 1 day anyway).

http://www.gml2007.com/

September 27 - 30, 2007
    Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK)
    Columbus, OH

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Wow, that is pretty cool.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

that would be cool to see. All those vintage warbirds must be a sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        that would be cool to see. All those vintage warbirds must be a sight.
        and sound. Dozens of V16s all purring at the same time.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          and sound. Dozens of V16s all purring at the same time.
          and flying in formation. I've only ever seen 2 or 3 in the air at the same time.

They have a large formation on the schedule for Sunday.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

might have to make a trip down there and check it out, i'm big into airplanes. cbus is only 2 hours from my house.
            87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
              might have to make a trip down there and check it out, i'm big into airplanes. cbus is only 2 hours from my house.
              Take lots of pictures and post them. Videos would be even better.

Comment

Just listen to that sound...

Better than sex

They say its the wind hitting the gun ports. Sounds like a super charger!

By the way that's "Crazy Horse II" owned and flown by Lee Lauderback from Stallion 51 Corporation (Which is the exact paint scheme I'm doing my P-51 in).

Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That was so so but a far from better than sex. But than if that is what gets you off go for it.
                  Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                    That was so so but a far from better than sex. But than if that is what gets you off go for it.
                    Blazer
                    Different strokes for different folks
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                    X