Last update bout my dog with cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last update bout my dog with cancer

we're gonna be puttin her down wednesday, u can tell by lookin at her that she is tired and it would be wrong to just to keep her alive for our sake ill be the frist to admit, i did when my mom told me, 10 years is a long time. she was a rescue from my moms job, her old POS owners tried to kill her and her brother. they got her brother but not her. im gonna miss her
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Originally posted by Trash man (aka....88bird5spd)
    we're gonna be puttin her down wednesday, u can tell by lookin at her that she is tired and it would be wrong to just to keep her alive for our sake ill be the frist to admit, i did when my mom told me, 10 years is a long time. she was a rescue from my moms job, her old POS owners tried to kill her and her brother. they got her brother but not her. im gonna miss her
    Sorry man, that's tough to hear. I try not to call an animal living in our house a
    "pet" because it truly is a part of our family. Best of luck to you.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I'm so sorry.. You know you have to do what's right, but that sometimes doesn't make it any easier... It reminds me of when we had to do that a few years back. I feel for you. Remember the good times you had with her.
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Hey - Sorry to hear that.

One of the toughest things I had to do was have our Irish Setter put down after 14 years of being my best friend. He was a truly great dog.

Keep your head up knowing you gave her a great life.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

lets see if i can type this without ing too much

my mom calls me at bout 1:30, i was on my way to new milford to do a bulk pick up(im a trash man) when she told me that they are puttin her down today. i told her ok and when was she bringing foxy there and she told me so i just met her there. it sucks that shes gone now, i kno i still got my golden Rex and my moms pug cruiser but foxy was part of the family as every1 else is. i lost a sister in a sense
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Sorry to hear that man.
            When an animal has been part of your family for that long it's tough.
            A year and a half ago I lost my cat of 14 years to kidney failure.
            It's still tough some days.

I shall now go home pet my dog....alot...and give her steak!
            My DD
            2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Man, losing a dog sucks! I remember having my dog put down when I was 5. It had been my only friend up until that point. It was 16 years ago, but I remember how upset I was like it happened yesterday. One of the worst feelings in the world. I had a black lab put down about 2 years ago. She was with us for 12 years. That was tough too. We had her cremated. Her ashes are sitting in a container right next to me. We still have a 6 year old black lab. He's the single most harmless, gentle thing I think I've ever encountered. I'm not looking forward to the day we notice him going downhill.

Sorry for your loss
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
              X