Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan's House of Reps hard at work...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan's House of Reps hard at work...

Are there any other states that are still trying to balance there budget?? How about THIS!!!

WHY should we pay for illegals to get a college education and cut back on our essentials to do so??? Give me ONE good reason...

I found out that our Governor (D. Jennifer Granholm)has cut the state police so now they can only patrol >50 miles per shift. Then it is emergency only. The closest SP Post from here is 13+ miles away. I can only imagine up north...
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

PA had a budget crisis that caused the state to shut down for a day or two. However, it was for good reason. I can't stand illegals. On one hand, they have a right to be here. On the other hand, they have to do it legally. And on my other third hand I got at the doctor's office, there is not streamlined way to get them legally into the country. So by not having an efficient process of doing so, we are screwing ourselves.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I don't have any specific links but the fiasco that TX went through trying to put new funding in place for public schools was absolutely astounding.
      My DD
      2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
      X