Sunroof Mod!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunroof Mod!!

OK F-body fans, here's your chance to get the look you've been yearning for, but can't quite do because of the roof structure of your car. Now you can get that real Sunroof look for your car without all that messy cutting, reshaping, and wiring. The best part is that you don't even need to worry about sun glare!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sunro...mZ260148596999

Make sure you read the questions section....Note that you can even install it on the hood!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a freaking riot that was!
    My favorite:
    Q: how much horsepower does this add?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I'm gonna get one for my wife's convertible!

I still can't stop laughing....
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Now they come out with that after I converted mine from a hardtop to T-Tops.......

What a joke....
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Will that work over my T tops. Man I want one that is cool I bet he is selling the H out of them.
          Blazer

Comment

Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking out.

My car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking system.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

This sunroof is ornamental, itīs only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your carīs roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you donīt make any holes to the car, and you canīt see through it. You donīt make any modifications to your car.

im almost certain that he copy and pasted that the 20 times it was on there

Comment

Originally posted by 86FireBird
                im almost certain that he copy and pasted that the 20 times it was on there
                and he probably still gets complaints that this isn't a real sunroof..... "I want my money back! I can't see through it!"

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Well it has it's advantages, it never leaks.

Maybe he should come up with the same for the inside so you would get the real feel for it.
                  97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

This would be a great prank to pull on someone you know!
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                      This would be a great prank to pull on someone you know!
                      Yeah it would!

I want to put it on my brother's glass targa on his Vette.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                      X