what to do????,subthumb over charged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do????,subthumb over charged

Ordered a 10" subwoofer box from subthumb,they charged me for 2 and already took the money from my account and there not calling me back or answering there phone.I havent recieved the item yet??
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Which one you get? The one that goes in the cubbie hole? How much $$$
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

If you paid via credit card, you can always call and file a dispute.

You can also use the Better Business Bureau. (bbb.com) It may not help, but then again it might. It doesn't take long to lodge a complaint and file for resolution.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

YEah Just give it some time and you should be fine. If not sell it and Im sure you should be able to make back what you paid.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I would wait some more but in the meantime keep calling/emailing them. If they still don't responsd tell them you're going to file fraud charges on your CC and you will file a complaint with the BBB. That should get a response out of them.
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
            I would wait some more but in the meantime keep calling/emailing them. If they still don't responsd tell them you're going to file fraud charges on your CC and you will file a complaint with the BBB. That should get a response out of them.
            Thats what I was about to do,then someone finally answered,They argued with me and said I had to of ordered two, then they told me to send one back and they will refund my money,still sucks cause I have to pay for shipping,I should get them by tomorrow

Conelite I ordered the box for the cubby hole,Cost $112,$258 cause they sent me 2,I sold my old box and sub for a bill,1400 watt amp to a 10'',hopefully Ill be bumpin
            2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Working...
            X