Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

welp..tomorrow is a big day for wolfdogs..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp..tomorrow is a big day for wolfdogs..

leaving the new gxp solstice covered in the garage till monday...
    departing early in the morning with two members of my wolfdog rescue org...one is driving all the way from NJ.... meeting at my house.. both ladies (no pics you animals......) heading to Black Mountain NC, http://www.fullmoonfarm.org first gathering of the wolfdog rescue organizations from all over the U.S. an Canada. should be very exciting. we all know each other from over the years by emails and phone calls, setting up transports and adoptions...but never met in person. Sat will be a big shin ding at the sanctuary..should be a hoot. long as i dont pound too many coors lights and end up walking into an enclosure with her 3 pure wolves........hic.....ive bee known to accept a challenge to get in on pures.........she also has 72 wolfdogs up there.

long haul from where i live..but we will split the driving and gas.

and low and behold..my 3" cat back for the solstice came today ups.......hahahahahah the box will have to sit till next week. did open it...awesome packing job by magnaflow...everything is perfect.

yall have a great and safe weekend. dont forget to check those tire pressures before you head out.....and please remember....... there are tons of stupid jerks on those interstates... drive defensively and just keep the shiny side up.............

laters.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Best of luck to you. I remember meeting the owner of full moon farm when you invited her to come up to one of the last Skylines you hosted. she is definitely a very hard working woman!
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

get some video of the magnaflow on that car. I'm curious to hear it.

Magnaflow has changed their designs a lot since I bought mine. I got mine over 3 years ago when they were just getting popular.

You can tell older designs like mine are a little more toned down, the newer ones have a lot more aggressive sound.

Should sound wicked on that car. Don't you hate it when parts come right before you leave?
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Enjoy the trip and be safe. Beautiful contry you're headed to, I'm jealous. Good choice with the magnaflow, should sound beastly.
        Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Good luck, Ken, and have a blast!
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X