Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to learn a new language...

Hey everyone,
    I have wanted to to this for a long time, but never got myself motovated to do it. I want to learn a new language. I took a little spanish in High School, but hated it. So spanish is out. Any other suggestions? How about methods to learn it? Books, audio tapes, etc.?

Thanks in Advance,
    Mark B
    No F-Body right now

The best way to learn a language is to get a girlfriend that speaks the language you want to learn.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

http://www.rosettastone.com/index/

it is expensive but it WILL work...ive been researching these guys for about a year now and im heavely considering doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
        Hey everyone,
        I have wanted to to this for a long time, but never got myself motovated to do it. I want to learn a new language. I took a little spanish in High School, but hated it. So spanish is out. Any other suggestions? How about methods to learn it? Books, audio tapes, etc.?

Thanks in Advance,
        Mark B
        Well only thing you need to know is spanish and english in USA
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
          Well only thing you need to know is spanish and english in USA
          And Spanish is very easy. A lot easier than English. I speak both Perfectly too. I benefit from it at my work every day.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

This is kind of off the wall... and TOTALLY not the suggestion you were looking for... but it IS different... and something that most people wouldn't think about... ever considered Sign Language?... Although Spanish and English are the only verbal languages you really need to know in the U.S... they're not the ONLY languages... (in my opinion)
            I took a Sign Language course in college and LOVED IT, just for the sake of being different!! And it really does help more than you'd think!! I wish they would make more advanced classes... anyway... Good luck figuring out your language of choice!!
            '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Working...
            X