Federal Employess - TSP Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Employess - TSP Info

I know we have at least a few Federal Employees on this board. I thought I'd turn you all on to a site that I've been following since January.

TSPTalk.com has a great forum. If you're ever interested in the goings on behind the funds as well as market moves, you really should check it out. I've learned a heck of a lot since I started reading there. You'll also find daily market commentary, an excel spreadsheet to track returns, and even trading systems if you're so inclined. Personally, I've been following the EbbTracker system with some very good results. Members range from those just starting to save for returement to those that have been retired for some time. It's all free and open for use.

www.TSPTalk.com
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

6 years into TSP so far myself... 32 so I've been using stocks as they historically returned 9%. Now putting $ into L40 fund. good site. Now where to begin? Don't see anything "ebb" on the site.

I wonder if you see greater returns if you do the daily trading thing between the funds. vs sticking with things as they are. That sit is kind of overwhelming from an uninformed person like me.,
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Take your time and read through it. The home page is a little confusing. Your best bet is to read the daily market commentary as well as the message board. Also, I wouldn't make any adjustments to what you're doing with your money until you feel comfortable with it. It took me several months before I did anything different. At a minimum you'll at least have a better understanding of the funds and TSP system.

I'm 31 and started TSP only about a year and a half ago, so I'm fairly new myself.

Daily trading is difficult. It's not easy to beat a buy & hold strategy. You can find the EbbTracker on the homepage under premium trading systems. It's put together by a board memeber, Ebbnflow.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
      X