top 50 worst cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 50 worst cars

the reasoning behind about half of them is kinda dumb, but i didn't write the list. at first i thought the writer was somewhat of a car guy, then my opinion swayed with some of his reasoning. the iron duke camaro definitely deserves to be on there.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/20...658545,00.html
    87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

They missed the Vega that should have a special place on the list.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TIME
      We like cars that look like us. With its multiple eyes and supernumerary nostrils, the Aztek looks deformed and scary, something that dogs bark at and cathedrals employ to ring bells. The shame is, under all that ugliness, there was a useful, competent crossover.

Wow...deformed and scary? I think that's the worse description you can give a vehicle.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

ya i love pretty much anything that hold the pontiac logo ut i cant stand behind the aztek

Comment

They have the "California" Corvette and the "Iron Duke" Camaro on the list. So how does the Mustang 2 not get included?

Comment

The BMW 7 series is on there because it had I-Drive???
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
              The BMW 7 series is on there because it had I-Drive???
              if you ever get the chance to try using the I-Drive, try it. you'll understand exactly why it's on there. you have one round knob that tries to control 20 different settings. it's plain and simple a major pain in the ass to use.

he also said it's on there because of the look of the rear of the car.
              87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

I'd love to have a Consulier!
                Mike, So. MD, USA
                1998 Camaro 3800 5m, Borla, Whisperlid/K&N, ProForm shortshift, 17" chrome SS wheels, poly bushings

Comment

Working...
                X