A moment of silence...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A moment of silence...........

Today marks the 6th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I remember the day as if it were yesterday, let's not forget about those that have perished and why we are over in Afghanistan.

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    Today marks the 6th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I remember the day as if it were yesterday, let's not forget about those that have perished and why we are over in Afghanistan.
    And Iraq .
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I can still see and smell the smoke like I was still watching it.

I will never forget.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I remember the day like it happened yesterday...every second. I will NEVER forget...it's sad to see that most have though.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I remember it was the first or second day of my sophmore year in hs and I was doing my hair in the restroom when I turned on the radio. I heard no music and every station was talking about something I didnt Understand. I go to school and everyone was quiet. Finally go to my first period and see the TV on and the News. Very Interesting and horrible what happened to those people near and inside the towers and in the Plains.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I remember it like it was yesterday and it still brings tears to my eyes to think about the 343 firefighters and 120 policemen that lost their lives to save others... My boyfriend is a firefighter and is at work today... please keep him and his "brothers" in your prayers!!! And maybe say an extra prayer for the husbands, wives, and children of the firefighters and policemen that are without their loved one today...
            Thanks y'all!
            '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

That was a crazy day. I was in Gym class my senior year, and when the security guard came and made the announcement all the Arabic students cheered and clapped. A huge brawl broke out in the gymnasium. I didn't really know what was going on that day either. Didn't settle in until I got home and saw the TV.
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

i will never forget that day, ever. i still tear up when i see footage from that day. i watched a show on the history station one day called "9/11 conspiracies, fact or fiction". there are people out there that actually believe our own goverment took down those buildings, not the planes. i turned it off after i was about to destroy my tv from anger.
                Attached Files
                87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                  That was a crazy day. I was in Gym class my senior year, and when the security guard came and made the announcement all the Arabic students cheered and clapped.
                  that right there just pressed the wrong button, u are in OUR country, respect it or get out (attempting to keep it clean)

i was in my gym class when i heard bout it, i at the nearest tv within a min. it so unreal that something this big happened in my life time. pray for the men/women serving the country and for the lost love ones. i gotta go call my cuzin now.....
                  2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
                    that right there just pressed the wrong button, u are in OUR country, respect it or get out (attempting to keep it clean)

i was in my gym class when i heard bout it, i at the nearest tv within a min. it so unreal that something this big happened in my life time. pray for the men/women serving the country and for the lost love ones. i gotta go call my cuzin now.....
                    pushed the button with a lot of people in the class. We were outnumbered 4 arabics to 1 too.
                    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
                      i watched a show on the history station one day called "9/11 conspiracies, fact or fiction". there are people out there that actually believe our own goverment took down those buildings, not the planes. i turned it off after i was about to destroy my tv from anger.

Watch, "Loose Change," Its a pretty interesting Movie. I didnt mean to download it but somehow I did and Played it. I had no idea what it was but sat and watched the entire thing. I cant say I believe it 100% but does make you think the less.

Most of it is scetchy but the part that When the Building was falling, and you see Pre-explosions 10-20 stories below the mass that was falling from the top.

Very Interesting.
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                        pushed the button with a lot of people in the class. We were outnumbered 4 arabics to 1 too.
                        there were alot of fights in my skool, i was part of one cuz some kid said he was happy they came down and i went off,, ended up gettin 4 hrs of dention for breakin his nose and i was lucky to not have been sued
                        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Amen. as you know..i was standing outside my buidling in Crystal City when the plane hit the Pentagon. ill never forget that. ill never forget the concern of the folks on the forum for me either.......

black day.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                            Watch, "Loose Change," Its a pretty interesting Movie. I didnt mean to download it but somehow I did and Played it. I had no idea what it was but sat and watched the entire thing. I cant say I believe it 100% but does make you think the less.

Most of it is scetchy but the part that When the Building was falling, and you see Pre-explosions 10-20 stories below the mass that was falling from the top.

Very Interesting.
                            alot of that show i watched had to do with that movie. the kid (and i do mean kid, he's only like 20) that wrote it had several interviews in the show. the pre-explosions, as explained make perfect sense. the building is full of air, everything on top is falling downwards, the air has to go somewhere. and it did, it blew out windows as the buildings were collapsing. if you ever get the chance to watch "9/11 conspiracys: fact or fiction" on the history station, watch it.
                            87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

God Bless the innocent!

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...832#post144832
                              Greg W. in West Michigan
                              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                              <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                              X