We have unresolved issues folks........F-body.com gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have unresolved issues folks........F-body.com gear

The F-body logo merchandise is back on the burner. Gotta come up with an appropriate logo and put them on thinks like T-shirts, hats, stickers, etc. If anyone has a graphics designs they think would work, let's see them.

The only thing to remember is that simplicity keeps the costs down! Anything can be done, the question is whether or not it becomes an affordable option.

how about a design using the site address, www.f-body.com, replacing f-body with a silhouette of an f-body Those who get it, get it, and those who are curious will ask what it means
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
      how about a design using the site address, www.f-body.com, replacing f-body with a silhouette of an f-body Those who get it, get it, and those who are curious will ask what it means
      how about the silhouette with the web-address on top...I'm down.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

How about something like this on the left front side small about 4"x1.5"
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
          How about something like this on the left front side small about 4"x1.5"
          And like "F-Body.Com across the collar on the back. Simple
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

How about the "body by fisher" picture?

2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Just remember the main logo needs to be something that will be easily read when the logo is put on hats, shirts, stickers...... we can't get too fancy with it or the reproduction of them goes though the roof.

Comment

why not do a camaro/firebird logo on the left front and on the back www.f-body.com with a picture of a camaro/firebird. for the hats, do that maro/firebird combo logo and on the back where u adjust it, put www.f-body.com
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

here's the deal.........

When my accident happened, there were a bunch of folks that contributed to a donation fund to help me out. Since the car was eventually paid off by the insurance company, I'm going repay that contribution.......

F-body.com gear.

I'll have a local source, now just have to come up with the appropriate design logo.

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                    And like "F-Body.Com across the collar on the back. Simple
                    +1... but I think the www.f-body.com should be across the back instead of small and across the collar...

*Edit** On a black t-shirt...
                    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      here's the deal.........

When my accident happened, there were a bunch of folks that contributed to a donation fund to help me out. Since the car was eventually paid off by the insurance company, I'm going repay that contribution.......

F-body.com gear.

I'll have a local source, now just have to come up with the appropriate design logo.
                      If I understand this right, Joe is buying !

Not into graphic design myself, somebody come up with a cool logo.

A nice pic of one of our cars and the web site's address.
                      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X