one nasty quad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one nasty quad

check out this bad boy. i think it has more power then our 2.2 ecotec cavalier.

http://www.atvsource.com/articles/ma...at_1000_p1.htm
    87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Ouch that thing would hurt if landed on top of you. still can't top the raptor 700R
    1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
      Ouch that thing would hurt if landed on top of you. still can't top the raptor 700R
      it has more power, and 4wd. unless you were looking for an all out race quad that new artic cat would be king for basically everything. the thing is, that thing can pull wheel stands with no problem equal to the raptor, only it would get itself out of a 3 foot mudhole, and the raptor would need pulled out.

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
        it has more power, and 4wd. unless you were looking for an all out race quad that new artic cat would be king for basically everything. the thing is, that thing can pull wheel stands with no problem equal to the raptor, only it would get itself out of a 3 foot mudhole, and the raptor would need pulled out.
        These new atv's weigh so much
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
          These new atv's weigh so much
          yeah they do, it also puts out 188 ft lbs of torque, that's more then basically all 4 cylinder cars and trucks in something that only weights 750 lbs or so. the raptor 700r also weighs a ton more then the 350 banshee.

Comment

Working...
          X