Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled into work in back of my sister this morning :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled into work in back of my sister this morning :)

Sweet!

Girl that works in the next office over drives it.. I'm pretty sure it's her hubby's. Has 3 gauges on the A-pillar - not sure if it's go or show...

Still looks frickin sweet - had to take a pic

99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Cool! It's always fun to find a twin.

There's a twin of my Camaro around here that I have seen a couple times. Wish I could get a photo of them together.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Great shot! I was jealous of you driving your F-bod to work, so On my lunch break, I broke down and drive the hawk all 1.0 mile to work (I usually never drive it to work, why with aonly a 1.0 mile commute? )
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

Update - looked at the car a little better. The rear tires are fat E/T slicks, and one of the gauges says "NITROUS".. hahaa.. Guessing that it's more GO than SHOW.

I gotta talk to her and see if she can give me a ride. Uhhhhh... in the car.. hahaa
        99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

then i found ur cars cuzin down here in danbury, in a private road/community, had to go get a stop that missed the trash yesterday, what do i see? a LS1 SS with gunmetal Z06s, lowered, lip kit i beleive, and a roll cage inside then next to it was a LS2 GTO with the Holden coversion and limo tints. then down the road from those 2 cars was 2 fox body stangs
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
            Update - looked at the car a little better. The rear tires are fat E/T slicks, and one of the gauges says "NITROUS".. hahaa.. Guessing that it's more GO than SHOW.

I gotta talk to her and see if she can give me a ride. Uhhhhh... in the car.. hahaa
            which car is yours? your sig doesn't say color or anything. never seen a pod gauge that says nitrous. the only real use would be bottle pressure i guess.
            87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Yeah at my work camaro firebirds come in everyday
              1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
                which car is yours? your sig doesn't say color or anything. never seen a pod gauge that says nitrous. the only real use would be bottle pressure i guess.
                his is the black one and the gauge is Nitrous Pressure prob
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                X