New Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project

well sorta, my buddy called me up friday night and ask me if i wanted a 89 firebird i said i wasnt lookin at the moment but depending on the price i might be intrested. long story short - a lady came home from a trip with her husband and a brand new car had been deleiver for her at there house so she parked this firebird. she was bout 70 years old and it has 73K. my buddy gets it to his house and we get it running(sat for bout a year) and it runs pretty damn good, put it in gear, the tranny line blows out(no big deal) i press the brake and rear line blows out(again, easy fix) so i called my dad and told him this is the prefect car for my sister(she just got her license tuesday) so we picked it up for 400$ and prob gonna cost us 200$ in parts(im doing all the work). its a 89 firebird, maui blue(needs paint), 2.8l V6, TH700R4, and 3.42 rear. brand new tires and brakes were done a week be4 it was parked. ill throw up pics later on but this car is clean! and was very well taken care off(the coolant aint even brown!)
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Sounds like a fun project.

Comment

yea i wish it was a stick tho, be a fun lil car. and a prefect one for a 400 sbc swap but its my sisters, least she is gettin started on the right path
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
      X