New puppy in the house!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New puppy in the house!!

Doesn't have a name yet. Just got here about an hour ago.

100% pit bull, male. Been wanting one forever, my dad just came in with this guy. Picked him up for free, lady was getting rid of a litter of 12.

Shemp (the big shepherd) seems to be OK with the new dog so far. I kinda didn't like bringing another dog around him because he's territorial but he seems to be all right with the new dude so far.

I wanna name him boss but it's up to my dad, so.... isn't he awesome?!?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

cute! hold em up for a face shot!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      cute! hold em up for a face shot!
      hehe, i wanted to but he looked too peaceful sleeping.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Comment

Yep a cutie pie!
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

This dog is awesome. I feel really bad for shemp though. He seemed ok, but he kinda stays distant. He's usually in the living room with the family sitting by the couch, but now that this dogs here, he's staying in the kitchen.

He NEVER goes to bed without my mom. He's the biggest mama's boy ever. His bed is next to my parents' bed, on my mom's side. When my mom gets up to go to bed he always runs to the stairs, but he waits for her to tell him "nite nite." Then he runs up the stairs and waits at the first landing, then walks into the room with her.

Tonight the puppy was on my bed playing and Shemp just walked up the stairs looking depressed and laid down by the bed. He didn't wait for my mom. He's never done that before.

We've been trying to give shemp a lot more attention, more treats, etc... But he's still not acting himself. Poor guy.

Comment

I think you're doing it right. Make sure Shemp still gets LOTS of attention and has some solo activities with you, walks, dog park etc. Just give him a little time to adjust.
              My DD
              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

That puppy is cute. It will take a little time but they will start playing with each other soon enough. Most likely initiated by the puppy, of course.
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                X