Name the cars.... no dialup.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the cars.... no dialup.

A little get-together I was at with Kevin blown TA last weekend.

Can you name the makes and models?

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

i know second photo and second car back is a ford gt...im not too good with the oversea cars

Comment

Ford GT
      Ferrari Dino
      Lotus Exige
      Ferrari Modena
      Porsche Carrara GT
      Lamborgini Gallardo
      Porsche Cayman
      Ferrari Daytona
      Mercedes SL500
      Porsche 922
      Ferrari Testorrosa

Can really name the others...tough one though.

May fave out of all of them would be....I'd take em all!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Oooo....

I see a bunch of Ferarri's, a Lambo, a Lotus, Porsche, Ford GT, that's a nice driveway. I always like the 246.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
          Ford GT
          Ferrari Dino
          Lotus Exige
          Ferrari Modena
          Porsche Carrara GT
          Lamborgini Gallardo
          Porsche Cayman
          Ferrari Daytona
          Mercedes SL500
          Porsche 922
          Ferrari Testorrosa

Can really name the others...tough one though.

May fave out of all of them would be....I'd take em all!
          Awsome job man! You know your cars, you are very close on them!

There are two Ferrari Daytonas... a Spyder in the garage and a coupe in the driveway.

The lotus is one of 15 supercharged Exige "S" models

The Mercedes is a SL65 AMG

The Porsche is a .... Oops, I forgot.

An the Ferrari furthest to the right is a 1950 166

Also in the garage are a 1958 Testarossa and a 1962ish GTO.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ

The Porsche is a .... Oops, I forgot.

the red one is a 928

Comment

When you were with Kevin by all those cool cars I hope you did not have those hick red pants an that cowboy hat on. We have class down south. Right Jeff.
              Blazer

Comment

That guy has more money invested in his tires than I have in all 3 of my cars and my bike!
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                  That guy has more money invested in his tires than I have in all 3 of my cars and my bike!
                  LOL, those cars don't all belong to just one guy. That was a club meeting.

When it was time to eat, Kevin and I went down and mowed really quick, then we went back up for pictures. We had millions of dollars of cars all to ourselves for quite a while while everyone else was still at the buffet line. It was our own private supercar show.

What is really cool about it, is the guys are all really friendly. They'll chat with you about the cars, their professions, open the hoods and doors, even let you sit in them. It's a really good time.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                    When you were with Kevin by all those cool cars I hope you did not have those hick red pants an that cowboy hat on. We have class down south. Right Jeff.
                    Blazer
                    Nope, he looked pretty normal... for Kevin.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      the red one is a 928

922 928...same difference. I knew 92 something...

Should have looked closer that the SL....clearly there are AMG badges.

Thanks for the post Tracy...gave me a mental challenge.

Crazy collection though...I mean wow!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                        Blazer
                        Na - i didnt have my red pajamas on this time - nor the cowboy hat, LOL.

Also that blue F-360 is really a Challenge Stradale, not a Modena, but it's hard to tell from the picture there.

The older red Porsche next to the Daytona is a 928.

Comment

Working...
                        X