Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I don't want to die today.....thank you"..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't want to die today.....thank you"..

those were my wife, Mary, words when i took her for a ride this evening........

I found some nice twistie back roads here where I live to avoid having to take the intersate..it cuts off about 15 miles of my 19 mile trek to the gym......... then there is a 20 mile very cool twisty road that back tracks to our house from the opposite direction......

well........after taking them for the last few weekends.... i learned them pretty good.....tonight was a gorgeous night..... this is only the 3 time she asked to go for a ride in the Sol.

now..we are talking an x car chick here...as many on this forum know.....when i met her, she had a78 vett........ after we got married, an 87 trans am with the iroc motor in it... a 95 z28....then a 97 firehawk..with suspension mods and bolt ons....... heck...she followed me up Skyline drive on many f body runs .....staying with the best of them.......

but this Sol put her in a different place.....she was freaking....LOL....... when we got home...she told me she had a whole new respect for this car......"it not only looks hot.....honey....this car is unreal"........ that sums it up.

2008 Solstice GXP blk/blk red stitching. M,spoiler, 18" chrome wheels, monsoon 7 speakers, racing pedals, acoustic headliner, k&n drop in, magna flow 3", and WindRestrictor custom engraved.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Sounds like Mary enjoyed the Solstice And of course afterwards, you had to be a good boy .
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Working...
    X