Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own a Cadilliac CTS?

Hey everyone,
    I rented a CTS for a day to take to Atlantic City. I fell in love with it and am thinking about replacing the daily driver. Anyone have any expirence with them? Your thoughts? All the reviews I could find seem to be positive. Its susposed to be a BMW 3-Series killer.
    No F-Body right now

CTS-V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

I've driven a number of them at work at like you, I fell madly in love with them, as did my co workers. The 2.8 model is underpowered, but the 3.6 is amazing. Unfortunately, Enterprise doesn't carry the CTS-V lol. I'm yet to hear anything bad about them. Even with the difference in power and handling, I think I'd still take a CTS over a G35 and I love the G35. I have to suggest that you avoid the DTS like the plague, however. The interior can't compare with the CTS. It's basically the same interior as the Buick Lucerne or Lacrosse. Speaking of which, if you decide against the CTS, I strongly suggest you check out the Buick Lacrosse.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I was going to look at the CTS over the TL. It was on my list of potential cars, along with the BMW 3 series, the G35, and the Lexus GS400. Of all the cars, I actually liked the BMW best, but they are a little pricey. The TL was second for me, with the CTS third. I really liked the CTS a lot, but the interior of the TL sold me.

CTS is a sweet car though. No question.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
        X