bowtie pride!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowtie pride!

The last few days I have clayed the Z06 and the SS and thought I would pose them for a few quick before polishing pics:

Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

awesome broh!!!!!!!!!!!

may i join you? i just did the same to the GXP Sol Sunday!!

so i took a pic of the house in the hood.... you can see a slight orange peel...which i can do nothing about ....

practicing for the next transformer movie....hahhahaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

great lookin' car, Ken! you do black justice!!

I bow to your Zaino reflective powers, bro!
      Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
        The last few days I have clayed the Z06 and the SS and thought I would pose them for a few quick before polishing pics:
        Why does Camaro look Sweeter then z06 LOL!
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

LOL.... "House in the Hood"... Way to go Ken...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Dude, that stuff is seriously some of the sickest stuff ever. I can now see why you got the red. I'll be joining y'all when i replace my fender which is missing 2 inches of plastic near the mirror. 3 more steps and I will have this looking like new:

- Paint bumper
            - Dent and scrape under passenger door
            - Dent near the passenger tail light

None of it is actually noticeable, but enough for me

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

ok Mark...how did you drive both cars down to pic location.....

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                ok Mark...how did you drive both cars down to pic location.....
                that's my driveway.

Comment

that's my driveway.
                  What is that stuff in the ditch behind the cars? It looks like it is reflective.
                  2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

that's my driveway.
                    dahhhm! you can go bass fishin right across the street!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                      What is that stuff in the ditch behind the cars? It looks like it is reflective.
                      Black Gold.

Awesome pics...amazing cars.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                        that's a "retention pond." we just go a crapload of rain recently.

on the other side of the driveway is my "gator pond." and Ken is right, I have pulled a ten pounder (large mouth bass) out of there.

Comment

notice all the stains on the f body side of the driveway to the garage.......?

hee heeeeee

(dukin n runnin)

Comment

on the other side of the driveway is my "gator pond." and Ken is right, I have pulled a ten pounder (large mouth bass) out of there.

Nice Florida Bass

Run any over with you car yet?
                            1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Would mind shipping about 100 billion gallons over to Georgia. You see we are in the worst drought in 100 years and it seams the Army Corp of engineers are releasing 1.9 billion gallons a day from Lake Lanier the major water source for the city of Atlanta and surrounding counties. They estimate the lake will be empty 80 DAYS from now. This is all because a court ruled that Georgia had to send all of our water to Florida to save about a dozen muscles in Apalachicola Bay because they are on the endangered species list. So lets see they are going to drain the lake to save a dozen muscles and make 5 million people not have enough water to flush a toilet. Hartsfield Jackson airport is going to be great place to be when the toilets won't flush.
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                              X