No announcement yet.

Where to get tires for a power wheels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get tires for a power wheels?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vwOdn26Bk
    i want one
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

The next Jeff Gordon.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Would probably hook pretty good with real rubbers.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

is this the same kid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdqviG9pZ4w

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

my little cousin has a power wheels gator that needs that kind of modification. i think it's time i borrow it for a few days. he'll be happy when he gets it back.

this one is funny as hell.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHvkbBYcMeA
          87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

That's cool. I want one.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

My son, who's now 21, threw his one and only Toys-r-us fit (you know the ones where their body goes all limp and they scream that "nails on a chalkboard" scream, and everyone looks at you like you are some kinda child molester) over one of those things. He was bound and determined he was going to leave the store with that thing one way or the other. He left the store without it and very quickly I might add
              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Wow Drifting at young age
                1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

v-tec kicked in, yo.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
                  X