• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Challenger

Anyone been looking at these cars

http://www.dodgechallenger.com/concept/specs/
    1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

I'll have to wait and see if I like the new Camaro. But I always liked the original Mopar pony cars too so a Challenger is a definite possibility as well.
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

While I like the front and sides, I can honestly say that the back end just plain sucks.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Look at weight on this challenger 4100 pounds gonna be just like gto
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

I've been stalking the new Challenger. The Challenger T/A is one of my favorite muscle cars of all time.

I'm going to take a long look at one when they come out. There just may be one in my garage when all is said and done.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

20 mpg highway and 13.0s is not gonna light my fire. 4100 lbs makes it another porker.

Look at how effecient a new Vette is by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
              Look at weight on this challenger 4100 pounds gonna be just like gto
              its heavier than the gto. so that 25hp will make it just about the same in overall acceleration at the 05/06 goat.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Take note as more complex computerized cars come out you will find that

"you may own the vehicle, but not the ability to tune it, nor make changes to the controlling software"

I'm mentioning this as this generation of cars coming to market, the auto manufacturer, Chrysler, is encr-ypting and locking the PCM (To the dismay of the aftermarket ) for warranty resons. I'm just saying this as the Hemi STR8's and them still cannot tune the cars due to this lockout feature .

I love how the Challenger looks but if I can't tune it, or get it tuned the way I want it, it means the fun of modding (minimal tune at least/most ) the car is limited as for the reasons above.
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Working...
                X