What a rip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a rip

The dumb water pump went south with only 225000 miles. You would think GM would make them to last. So I changed out the optispark too so I should be good for 200000 more miles. Good thing it happen when the weather was nice.
    Blazer

That's a disgrace. GM should give you your money back.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
      The dumb water pump went south with only 225000 miles. You would think GM would make them to last. So I changed out the optispark too so I should be good for 200000 more miles. Good thing it happen when the weather was nice.
      Blazer
      You couldn't have had a nicer day to work on it.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
      X