Picked up my first LS1 friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strkt_&_blwn
    Thanks man I like to think it's a clean car.
    You should go back there and check it out man surely it's not that bad. Who did you have the problems with, if you don't mind me asking.
    Oh I live right at Todd George and Langsford.
    No comment on your question. Btw, I live less than a mile east of Todd George and Langsford. I live on Summit Mill Lake just east of Blackwell.

Also, my buddy lives closer to you than I. He is Paul and has a blue Camaro with black hockey sticks. He is on Mofbody also. Don't know his name there since I don't go there but on purposebuilt.org, his name is 1-quick-z.

Btw, I used to live in Timbercreek townhomes. They are DIRECTLY at Todd George and Langsford.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
      No comment on your question. Btw, I live less than a mile east of Todd George and Langsford. I live on Summit Mill Lake just east of Blackwell.

Also, my buddy lives closer to you than I. He is Paul and has a blue Camaro with black hockey sticks. He is on Mofbody also. Don't know his name there since I don't go there but on purposebuilt.org, his name is 1-quick-z.

Btw, I used to live in Timbercreek townhomes. They are DIRECTLY at Todd George and Langsford.

Awesome man I actually live in Timbercreek town homes now. Which one did you live in I live in 323.
      Pretty crazy indeed. wouldn't have guessed I wold have ran into anyone that close on here
      '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
      '00 T/A Silver
      '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

Working...
      X