Goodbye Camaro.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TraceZ
    Headgaskets should be quick and easy. What's taking you?!
    The accident, the recovery, getting project Blue Angel finished, my dog ate it, I can't find my tools..........

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      The accident, the recovery, getting project Blue Angel finished, my dog ate it, I can't find my tools..........
      ...Your R/C plane addiction.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

D: All of the above.
        Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
          ...Your R/C plane addiction.
          Well, yeah...... that one too.

Comment

So much for good weather. It's snowing as we speak and they probably got the salt trucks out as we speak.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
              So much for good weather. It's snowing as we speak and they probably got the salt trucks out as we speak.
              I laugh because they are predicting "snow showers" here later today. At least in my town (Danbury, CT), that means the salt trucks and sanders will be out in force.

It's like they're practicing for bigger storms or something.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                I laugh because they are predicting "snow showers" here later today. At least in my town (Danbury, CT), that means the salt trucks and sanders will be out in force.

It's like they're practicing for bigger storms or something.
                I miss that.........living in upstate NY all my life and now living in the south where it don't snow Send some this way!!! I'll be goin' out deer huntin' tomorrow for the first time this season, would love to have some snow on the ground
                Anywho, my baby bird unfortunately is my daily driver, so no hybernating for her
                1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

I used to live in Cleveland, OH.......

Now I live in San Antonio, TX. . . . . .I just had the T-Tops off yesterday!

But this is short lived . . . . .my car went up for sale on Autotrader.com this morning for $6K. I'm gonna miss it....badly.
                  Darrin C
                  '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                  07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Working...
                  X