Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the miracle cure for all is just inside this thread..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the miracle cure for all is just inside this thread..

unreal..just flat (_!_) unreal.

just about every day... i get something in the mail about a new discovery miracle pill.... 5 pages long... each page says the same chit only in different words... then every 5th paragraph is some testimonial from some geek they found to step forward and a get a free bottle for doing it..

and the herb is always some herb found and extracted from an exotic plant found deep in the jungles of Bimie Bimie on never before explored by humans...or some pond found deep in the woods of Alaska that only has the mud capable of growing this root.... or some bark from a crooked exotic tree found only growing at the base of the 3rd mountain from the end of the Himalayan Mountain Range...

live longer, supercharge your prostrate..... have sex for days at a time..yadda yadda...

the good stuff is always on the last two pages... the last page being the price of the crap...which is normally no lest that 40 bucks for one bottle...but save 56 bucks if you order a years supply.... guaranteed or your money back... after 90 day trial..(its says that on the second to last page) but the last page under the official guarantee its says "try for one year, if not satisfied...return unused portion for a refund...."...right... refund me 11 bucks for whats left after a year...

and its always hosted by some "Dr." wearing a white coat with a stethoscope draped around his neck... not some dude in a fine suit with degrees in "exploration and herbal medicine".... no...some Dr. the same kinda doctor you went to see when you had the flu last year.... so let me get this straight....this Dr. goes out exploring the jungles tasting roots to supercharge his prostrate?????

ok. im done.

Happy Fried Day

3 day weekend!!!!!!!! hoooooraaaaaaaaaay

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

You mean... That stuff DOESN'T work?

Well... There goes $40 bucks and a healthy prostate.

Have a good weekend!
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

hmm some of the car mag rags have sell the human pheromone in a little bottle. Claims to attract women by it's natural effect of women and costs around $40... now you've done it, you've taken my hopes away. There goes my chance for a trophy wife

j/k apparently they still send out those emails as it seems that they work. white coat with stethoscope and all
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
        hmm some of the car mag rags have sell the human pheromone in a little bottle. Claims to attract women by it's natural effect of women and costs around $40... now you've done it, you've taken my hopes away. There goes my chance for a trophy wife

j/k apparently they still send out those emails as it seems that they work. white coat with stethoscope and all
        You're telling me THOSE don't work either?!?

That's another $40 wasted!

I really trusted that guy with the white coat and stethoscope....
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Pssst. It's prostate. even though I don't have one. I removed it.

(and dont get pssst off)
          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

It's dirty pool to use your adminstrator rights to edit someone else's.

(wish I'd thought of it)
              R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
                It's dirty pool to use your adminstrator rights to edit someone else's.

(wish I'd thought of it)

Comment

Working...
                X