Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...QQcmdZViewItem

I contacted them and they said it would probably run low 11's with 120-126 trap speed.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

I dont know about that. I call BS!

I called my buddy the detective and he told me this. a ha ha ha ha

The guy claims "FAST 90mm Intake Manifold & 90mm Billet Throttle Body"

That does not look like a Fast Manifold.

I dont know, Thats a lot of power.
    Plus for a car to push almost 600hp with this mods? do-able yes but iono I would believe a dyno sheet. How does he know those numbers?

None the less very nice car. Thats a lot of money for a 1999. I love the rims.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
      I dont know about that. I call BS!

I called my buddy the detective and he told me this. a ha ha ha ha

The guy claims "FAST 90mm Intake Manifold & 90mm Billet Throttle Body"

That does not look like a Fast Manifold.

I dont know, Thats a lot of power.
      Plus for a car to push almost 600hp with this mods? do-able yes but iono I would believe a dyno sheet. How does he know those numbers?

None the less very nice car. Thats a lot of money for a 1999. I love the rims.

I kinda believe them because I think they built the car. Its MTI that built the car and its MTI sellin it. They only have like 5 cars for sale when I went to there website. Its actually more than just mods. It does have a 427 MTI stroker in it.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

that drive trains been ragged to death....no thanks.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
          that drive trains been ragged to death....no thanks.
          I was thinking the same when I was looking at the add. Doesn't say anything about a stronger rear end that I can see.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

The Rims have to go
            1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

looks like the TB says fast:
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Fast intake is usually gray and has raised red lettering on it in the front. Even if they painted it black I don't see the FAST logo on the intake manifold, just the TB.
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Working...
                X