X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin at 2 cars

what do ya think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...QQcmdZViewItem

needs a little work but...............its a hawk!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=009

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

It's a hawk but I wouldn't touch it. The car ended up in a ditch and who knows what it looks like underneath. The engine compartment is very dirty and so are the wheel wells. Wonder how much water was in the ditch where it ended up? I would worry the alignment and so on.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

The Firehawk has a title that says "other" rather than "clear". The ony "other" there is a salvage title. There is a reason that car is priced at $5000 which is way below the value of one in good condition. I wouldn't touch that car. You'd be asking for trouble.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Wow, I've never seen an engine compartment "that" dirty....even my '96 that has never had an engine detail looks 110% better. Looks more like that 'Hawk went swimming in a flood or decided to go muddin'
        1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

My goodness...that engine capartment is caked with dirt!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

i would go with the 30th aniv. edition even if the hawk was in good shape(and price at book value). But that is just my preferance.
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

It hurts my feelings to see a car so abused then they write in there Not Abused!! Horrible. The sad part is the guy that put up the car for a friend didnt re-read his description and made a number of verbal errors.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Funny, some guy here in Canada is trying to sell a 30th Anniversary TA with the pictures the guy has listed on Ebay. On one of them you can even see the Texas plates.

http://oshawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...QAdIdZ30320656
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                X