Keona's brother in Europe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keona's brother in Europe!

and I mean...blood brother too. as in: family...same litter.

see... my friend, whom I got keona from..is a world famous wolfdog breeder. she's very well respected by the wolfdog rescue community also..because she only breeds a litter when all deposits have been made for a pup from the litter... which mean..some people end up without and have to wait for the next litter. she insures all home checks are made and interviews the new owners..who also sign a contract, that if for any reason, they have to give the animal up..she comes and gets it or has it sent back to her.

anyway..Keona was 1 of 3 born in her litter..the only female. One brother went to south Africa...i used to email with the owner but they kind of disappeared.. the other brother went to the Netherlands..to a wolfdog breeder there... his breeding ethics are the same as my friends.

Compare Keona's pic in my sig to the first one of her brother..the resemblance is striking.

He bred Keona's brother to a mid content white female whom he bonded with... i just got these pics from him today, showing Keona's brother...who's name is "Uncus"... with his wife.. Uncus weighs 108 lbs.. vs Keona's weight of 91lbs.. and thats normal for a male to be larger like that...

the second pic is his wife, Uncus and his mate.

the third is one of their pups, the fourth..two of the pups play fighting,

and the fith pic...the pups at 8 months... and the last one: his wife and Uncus with the 8 month old "pups"...

just thought I'd share. to me, its cool to have this communication between us...as i send him pics of Keona.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Time for a family reunion!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Awesome pictures Ken... Keep em coming.
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
      X