Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Steve been?!?!

Busy!!! Literally!

So, I walk into work on Nov. 14th and my IT Super. asks to have a word with me. Come to find out he just gave his 2-weeks notice. HUH?!?! And guess who gets to step up at short notice?

Fast-forward to Nov. 27th. His last day. Am I ready to take up the slack? Not really. There's still so much that isn't documented and so much I haven't been shown. But, gotta jump in, right?

Fast-forward to Dec. 6th. I'm house-sitting for a friend and the lady I've been going out with lately comes over for dinner. After a little bit of talking and discussing what's on our minds, I can no longer say I'm a single man

Fast-forward to Dec. 10th. I'm moved into IT full-time, now taking on more responsibility and meeting with those on the Management Team (Pastors, Business Admin., etc.). And I have my own office. Eeek

And now today. I am no longer an IT Support Tech, but an IT Tech. What does this mean? Not only do I fix everything now, but I also get to work more with the big picture (project discussion and implementation, etc.). And a nice 44% raise. Oh, and, I just got home from her house...and I still smell her perfume...

Good morning everyone
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Very cool mi amiago.

Is the perfume you particular brand?

Comment

That's great man... How do you keep that ball rolling?
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Our little Stevie is growing up so fast....

Congrats, man!
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

You guys are brutal lol

Joe, as long as she's wearing it, I don't care whose brand it is

Gray, very very careful time management...and sometimes a lack of sleep lol

On a serious note, Mon. was also one other milestone. Mon. marked one year since I broke up with my ex. Needless to say, Dec. 10th of this year turned out muuuuuch better than last year. So, for all your help and encouragement, I want to say thanks guys.
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Congrats hope its stays that way for ya man!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

congrats man, sounds like everything is working out for u even tho its tiring. these past two days i haven't slept an hour, Thursday i started my first job at 6:30 and got done at 5:30(trash man, we had to go to smaller trucks cuz of the snow ) and went plowing from 6pm till 6am jaw drop then back to work today, then worked till 4:41 there then off to my third job as a mechanic got off at 8pm, needless to say im bout to crash
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
              X