"Pay it forward" holiday thread!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pay it forward" holiday thread!!

I saw this on another forum and thought it would work perfectly here because we are all so close with eachother.

For those of you who have not seen it before, it is pretty simple. Search through your stuff and offer it up in the thread to the first person to claim it.

Once claimed, pay it forward by claiming your own gift from the thread!

I'll start it off.

I have a gently used K&N filter for the stock 1993-1997 F-body airbox. I'll clean it up, reoil it and even pay shipping to you.

Merry Christmas!

Now who is going to be the first to follow?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Interesting Idea!

I'll take the K&N.

I have a used but fully functional vented opti-spark minus cap and rotor. I bought a new one before I realized that the contact on my rotor had come loose. Went ahead and replaced with the new one anyway. It's just collecting dust in the garage.

And I'll do the shipping as well.

Next!
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

You got the filter. You have a PM.

Now folks keep in mind this does not have to be "one-in-one-out". You can post stuff to give away and wait to take something until you see what you really want at a later time.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

This is an awesome idea. Now I gotta go though and find some stuff.

Comment

Awesome idea!

I have a pack of GM "Camaro" splash guards that I never used. Sill in the packaging! I'll pay the shipping!

Looks like this:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy...spagenameZWD1V

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I've got to dig through my old Firebird pile. Most of the stuff I have is going to be second gen. Gives me a good excuse to organize!
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Let's get some action going in here!

Santa shipped a package yesterday.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

wished I had left over stuff...oh oh...I got rear seat belt assemblies. Gray in color...perfect condition.

Any takers???

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Another bump, come on guys I know between all of us we could put a whole car together with all the spare parts.
                  Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Maybe the traffic on this forum just isn't what it used to be. There has not been a Camaro or Firebird built in almost 6 years and the interest in the cars is dying off.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:

Comment

Possibly...but maybe traffic isn't the issue.

Almost all the original members aren't in f-bodies anymore...but we stick here cause of the members...so...no more f-bodies, no need for parts?

...still got those belts. LOL!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Most of my stuff is too big to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                          Most of my stuff is too big to ship.
                          That's what I'm having an issue with. Although I may have some smaller 2nd Gen body parts that won't be too hard to ship. I found a front spoiler from a '78 Z28, but it was in rough shape. I threw it out.

Oh well. Up to my brother's house where the search continues...
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                          X