USA is going down the tubes fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA is going down the tubes fast

We are going to be a third world faster than you think.
    You got to see this www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ
    Blazer

that's a really old video. i remember seeing that over a year ago.

Good points tho
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

And I think he's only counting "legal" immigration. But I have a question, who assigned us the duty of being the world's "rich uncle"? Why is it our responsibilty to take care of the rest of the world?

If your next door neighbor hit on hard times and all he did was bad mouth and trash you to everyone in the neighborhood would you invite him to stay in your home or slip him a few bucks until he got back on his feet? I seriously doubt it.
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

If the US was such a bad place, why are so many people trying to get here?
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
        X