Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPS delivered quite a surprise to me today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS delivered quite a surprise to me today...

my "every other monday off"...was just telling mary goodby in the driveway as she heads north to take her dad to a doctors appt. when ups showed up..she ran out to get the two packages...and they were both to me...one from dad......and one from Joe 1320.......... i said "whaaat"?...a big one in fact....

totally awesome......what a surprise that hit me hard... cause he knows how much wolves and wolfdogs mean to me in my life...... he's been through a lot of my happenings over the years with them....... i was speechless....(i know... you dont believe that...LOL)

it fits perfect on the wall with my other wolf stuff from over the years... and i mean perfect... one room upstairs, our guest room, i dedicated to wolves and wolfdogs... the other walls have hand painted wolf plates and other framed pictures, this wall is my memorial wall... in fact, if you notice the nice mahogony box below the lamp...that box contains the ashes from my first wolfdog, Nikona... anyway..enough rambling... its the Eagle and it came wrapped to survive...cause it was flawless from shipping!!!

Joe..... you rock buddy....... you always have and always will....... thanks broh.

My Christmas got a whole lot brighter today

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

That's awesome!
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

That's awesome. What a nice gesture.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Just a little "Merry Christmas"

Comment

That's Awesome... Nice touch Joe...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
          X