Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My crashed car,and my new car

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/dholmes85/

make me any offers,I want to get rid of the car fast thanks,My mods are on my sig,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,U guys like my new car
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

I said from the beginning you belong in a Mustang.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
      http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/dholmes85/

make me any offers,I want to get rid of the car fast thanks,My mods are on my sig,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,U guys like my new car
      Dang how much did you pay for mustang

hope you didn't pay more then ls1 for it
      1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Judging by the plates, it looks like you are in Cali. Is the car operable at all? How much do you want for it, realistically?
        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
          Judging by the plates, it looks like you are in Cali. Is the car operable at all? How much do you want for it, realistically?
          Im looking to get $1500 obo,the car will drive if I put a donut on and remove the bent rim,Car runs great,I backed it into the spot,I would part it and make more $$$$$$$ ,but I have no garage Know that I moved to these condo's,

About the stang hahahahahahahaha,I was going to get a LS1,but my Gf offerd to pay 1/2 the payment if I got the stang,(chicks love stangs) And All the mechanic's here charge twice as less to work on mustangs, because they say there easier to work on than a F-bod,2 put headers on my lt1 its $400,to put them on a stang its $200,I paid $8500,the car's KBB is $11,775,and the car still goes 5.5 o to 60 and 14.1 1/4 so its not as slow as the older stangs,and u guys have to admit it looks nice
          2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

I paid $8500,the car's KBB is $11,775,and the car still goes 5.5 o to 60 and 14.1 1/4 so its not as slow as the older stangs,and u guys have to admit it looks nice
            Its nice looking but it wont do those times.
            TimeSlips speak louder than C&D and Edmunds.

Keep in mind that was with a Professional driver on a, Im sure very good preped track. hah aha.

None the less yeah it hurts to see those pictures.
            From this:

To This:
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

well..one good thing.. now that your have something thats slower and does not handle as good...maybe you wont wreck it..............

heee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfdogs]well..one good thing.. now that your have something thats slower and does not handle as good...maybe you wont wreck it..............

I didnt wreck it,my gf did,it hurts, it seems slower then my lt1,But I needed a car and she was willing to help pay if I got the stang,And the shops charge less to fix...................... shifting gears with this thing is horrible

Comment

Well thats 3 bad decisions in a row

1. Let GF drive car
                  2. Let GF influence you to get a Mustang
                  3. Let GF make payments on car (do you really think that she will be satisfied riding in the car instead of driving)?

Women are the root of all evil

Good luck on you new ride. You'll be back in an F-body before too long.

Bob

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Im looking to get $1500 obo,the car will drive if I put a donut on and remove the bent rim,Car runs great,I backed it into the spot,I would part it and make more $$$$$$$ ,but I have no garage Know that I moved to these condo's,

About the stang hahahahahahahaha,I was going to get a LS1,but my Gf offerd to pay 1/2 the payment if I got the stang,(chicks love stangs) And All the mechanic's here charge twice as less to work on mustangs, because they say there easier to work on than a F-bod,2 put headers on my lt1 its $400,to put them on a stang its $200,I paid $8500,the car's KBB is $11,775,and the car still goes 5.5 o to 60 and 14.1 1/4 so its not as slow as the older stangs,and u guys have to admit it looks nice
                    5 speed or Auto???
                    1996 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
                      5 speed or Auto???
                      5 speed.............

Comment

The Mustang will never satisfy you.

Been there, done that. Sold the Mustang and got another Z28.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Can you give me city, state, and zip? I need to get an estimate on shipping.
                          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                            The Mustang will never satisfy you.

Been there, done that. Sold the Mustang and got another Z28.
                            03+Cobra Or Mach 1

03 cobra can make 450 horse with just pulley catback and tune
                            1996 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
                              03+ Cobra with catback 2.5 pulley and tune you lookin at 450 horse

Or Mach 1
                              I wanted to get a mach 1 or cobra but there so dam expensive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LT1's sold $1000 its been fun,It will be gone tomorow,But if the sell doesnt go through,I live in santamaria CA zip 93455,

Comment

Working...
                              X