Snapped a cool photo the other day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapped a cool photo the other day

Hidden within the trees and brush, this big bird couldn't quite hide......
    Attached Files

That's an awesome picture. Nicely done. I go to Canada every year to go fishing. I always take the time to Eagle watch. I have many pictures in my office of them. If you get any more, please share them.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Well Norm can you share yours. Or is this just a Joe an Norm thing.
      Blazer

Comment

I'll find them in the morning and post them up. I used to have them online but my server shot craps.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Wow, that would be awsome to see a wild eagle. About the most exotic bird around here is a Sea gull I could take a pic of one of those if you guys want
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I have a baby red tailed hawk that perches on a tree in my back yard, a few Ospreys that hang around the area as well. I see what I think is a Falcon every so often too. I need to snap some good photos of those.

A few years ago, a HUGE Red Tailed Hawk flew up behind one of my small planes and tried to make off with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              I have a baby red tailed hawk that perches on a tree in my back yard, a few Ospreys that hang around the area as well. I see what I think is a Falcon every so often too. I need to snap some good photos of those.

A few years ago, a HUGE Red Tailed Hawk flew up behind one of my small planes and tried to make off with it.

If you have a small 10 inch plane, that might make some good bait to take some pictures of the hawks. Maybe paint it to look like another bird.
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Here's about as close as you can get to a Red Tailed Hawk. needless to say, we were virtually eyeball to eyeball.

Comment

Working...
                X