this ain't winter......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this ain't winter......

It's 76 and balmy, forecasts say highs in the 80s all though new year's day. So much for christmas weather.

Oh.... I almost forgot, some of you are buried in the slush.

Sorry folks.......

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    It's 76 and balmy, forecasts say highs in the 80s all though new year's day. So much for christmas weather.

Sorry folks.......
    We'll think about you the next time a hurricane hits.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

bahh......its supposed to rain tonight...then turning into blowing snow by Sunday...It'll be a white Christmas
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

I'm with ya Joe. Walked out in the back yard last weekend to rake some leaves and noticed I still have roses blooming and new buds to bloom.
        My DD
        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

We've already had over 35 inches of the white crap.. It nice to have a white X-mas, but enough already....
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
            We'll think about you the next time a hurricane hits.
            lol, yeah, it's awesome down there until everything you've worked for in your life ends up in a pile in the street two miles from your home.

That's just the jealousy speaking. I spent 20 minutes in 10 degree weather shoveling my car out the other day.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Must be nice Joe ! I have to struggle to pull out of my driveway because of all the solid ice and snow. Oh how I would love 80 degree weather right now. I guess thats what I get for living in the Northeast haha
              1996 Trans Am M6 (T-Tops)
              Mods:
              "Race Ready" Rebuilt T56
              Pro 5.0 Shifter
              Crane 1.5rrs
              Comp high tech pushrods
              Pacesetter Longtubes and ORY
              SLP Loudmouth II
              SLP Cold air intake
              PCMforLess Tune + 160 thermostat
              UMI adjustable panhard
              UMI LCAs and relocation brackets

Comment

screw all of you its really cold and new freaking snow haha i get the worst of both worlds right here i wouldnt mind the cold but no snow and the one time we got snow it got soo darn hot afterwards that it melted mid-east sucks!!!! but atleast we dont have to worry about hurricanes to much and tornados and stuff like taht!! HAHAHAH
                94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
                94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
                GOT PSi?
                Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320

Sorry folks.......
                  I hate winter no garage to put my car in takes me forever to get headlights up snow all over hood can't even pop hood LOL! snow melted up other day
                  1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Bah, on the hurricanes. Been here nearly 52 years and have yet to experience a direct hit. I'll take my chances rather than shoveling snow. Would be nice if it was a bit cooler. It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit in shorts and a t-shirt. Maybe my mall experience today will help, or maybe not, anyone got a spare xanax?
                    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X