Huge weight lifted...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge weight lifted...

Began interest in a career in Insurance Sales. Back in October, I went for my first interview with New York Life. Was called back in November, and have been to 5 interviews since.

Went in for my last interview last Thursday, signed my contracts, got my parking spot so I don't get towed away, etc... Scheduled my exam the day I got out of the last interview, took my exam today and passed.

I'm now a licensed Life and Health producer. I start after the new year.

Should be a fun career. I decided against mortgages, for a lotta reason, and I think I'm gonna be really happy with the career interest change.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

very cool! good luck on your new adventure.

Comment

Good luck with your new endeavor.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
        Good luck with your new endeavor.
        I had a PM typed out the other day to you but I never sent it. I was just going to ask general questions on any resources you might use for insurance, assuming you do Life, accident and health as well.

What licenses do you have?
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Good luck with your new career.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
            I had a PM typed out the other day to you but I never sent it. I was just going to ask general questions on any resources you might use for insurance, assuming you do Life, accident and health as well.

What licenses do you have?
            I carry all of them. Property, Casualty, Life and Health. Our businesses will be quite different as I use the P&C to generate a lot of my life and health. You, on the other hand will rely on other sources such as lead generation.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
            X