Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

It's been one of those years........

I've learned so much from this forum and the members. First of all, I've learned over the years to be more humble. The knowledge of the members on here is diverse and top notch. Second, I've learned to be more patient. Even when some newbie pops on the board, someone still takes the time to explain things rather than just trash their ideas or goals. Third, I've learned much about camradery. When I had my wreck...... I can't even describe the feeling that the members gave me from that event. God bless you all!

I hope that everyone takes a moment to reflect on our lives and learn from our experiences. I also hope that everyone has a safe and memorable new year. I for one, am starting my vacation today and over the next week will be reflecting on quite a bit. Things that I have planned for this year, things that have already transpired, all sorts of "things". Project Blue Angel will gain speed, a few other projects on that are on the back burner will get expedited, some other personal goals will get some attention too.........2008 will be a year of progress. Including........ f-body gear. You know, things like our logo on T-shirts and other gear. That project got sidetracked and it's got to get back on track.

Everyone have a safe holiday and remember, don't drink and drive. call a cab or a friend, we want you around for next year.

So what kind of things are you going to change this year? Anything that you would like to see on the board?

Happy New Year to everybody.

Out with the old one, in with the new one.

Will be an interesting new year. Thinking of getting a job and moving down South to Virginia.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

yet another year.........

hard to believe ......this forum started in Jan of 97.......... boy..no wonder im bald......keeping tabs on the likes of you folks ...and that joe guy............

stay safe yall. remember..its that other guy that will get you on new years eve. us...we stay home... just as much fun without the chances... course...wer'e old...LOL....

greatest car folks on the net...right here.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

In a couple months I would have been on here for two years. Not much compared to others on this board but I've learned a whole heck of a lot from you guys.

This year is going to be huge in my life. I graduate from college in the spring (yeah baby yeah!) and start job hunting. Teaching jobs are hard to come by but I hope I can get one. If I do get a job I plan on buying a (hopefully) 2002 WS6. Also I plan on being more giving with my money and increase my volunteer responsibilities with the Red Cross.

I'm probably not going to drink tonight. But to everyone else on the board, BE SAFE. You might be OK but you never know about the person beside you at the red light.

Happy New Year!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Here's to another eventful and exciting New Year...safety and blessings to all.

Can't have put it in better words...best darn forum on the net.

Take care and be safe ladies and gentlemen.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Very well said Joe,

A happy, safe and prosperous New Year to all.

The restoration of the Formula begins in earnest this year.
            Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Just thought I would check in from beautiful Charleston SC. I just love not being in the swamps of Florida. Instead, I visit the swamps of South Carolina.

Comment

Happy New Year from San Antonio!

Another year of tearing up the roads F-body style!

I'll be back in the game soon!
                Darrin C
                '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

ok.......the new year is here!

git er done!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Happy Late new years, been working 4 jobs, its time to end that 5 more months till i get my Class A and get to go OTR and fullfill my childhood dreams
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I feel old here...

Happy NY!
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

blah dont feel old, ur still young, just a lil wiser
                        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I feel old here...
                          Naw, it's all in your mind, and your back, and your eyes, and your hearing, and.... Oh well Happy New Year
                          Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Age is a relative thing. You are as young as you feel and think. Compared to many things around us, we are all young.

Comment

Working...
                            X