Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my 4th gen days are ending...kinda sad but time to move on.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my 4th gen days are ending...kinda sad but time to move on.

It looks as though I need to sell the 1997 Trans Am. I sure had fun with it while it lasted. If anybody is interested, I posted it in the for sale section.
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Too bad, sounds like an awesome ride. Hope you get to sell it for a good price.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Why have you decided to let it go?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
        Why have you decided to let it go?
        Got married, moved to 9,000ft, have no place to put it, and I need the money for other stuff. When my wife and I have the money, we will probably go with a C5 Z06.
        '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
        My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If you've got no space with 9,000 ft you got way too much stuff!
          Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BrdWAtti2d
            If you've got no space with 9,000 ft you got way too much stuff!
            I think he means 9000 feet above see level.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

9000 feet. Where 500 horsepower cars feel like Yugos.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                Got married, moved to 9,000ft, have no place to put it, and I need the money for other stuff. When my wife and I have the money, we will probably go with a C5 Z06.
                Glad you will still have the '79 TA
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                  9000 feet. Where 500 horsepower cars feel like Yugos.
                  My cars were already de-clawed at 5,000ft when I lived in Denver. Pretty much everything needs a turbo or supercharger up here. My wife's Liberty CRD is pretty cool. My '87 Suburban pulling a trailer with a car is pretty comical...25mph up the hills.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                    Glad you will still have the '79 TA
                    I am probably going to sell this one too. Although, I need to take it to auction to get the money for it.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
                      Got married.
                      If thats what happens, then man Im never getting married!!!

Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite

I can ensure that... Let Me introduce you to the World Of Warcraft
                        (Brother's wife perfers him to play it as she knows exactly what he'd doing and not going out )
                        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                        pics and info

Comment

ROTF LMAO

Damn I have to then find someone thats as outgoing and into cars as I am.
                          Eddie
                          2000 M6 Trans Am
                          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

This definitely isn't my wife's doing. She is very much into cars, and she was against me selling them. It is more about changes in life and priorities. My priorities right now are aligned with building a good home for my family. My family is far more important then stuff. I can always replace stuff later.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Damn I have to then find someone thats as outgoing and into cars as I am.
                              Yep, got married then we got a 88 IROC and a 81 Corvette. Before that we were driving a Lumina (company car).
                              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X