watch out for BRE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch out for BRE

i thought i'd pass on this info so maybe some of you could pass it on to other boards, to help spread the word.

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99974

cliff notes.

BRE (owned by frank beck) has been screwing people out of thousands of dollars. the customer from nastyz28 put down a 12k deposit on a polished blown 383 turn key motor. beck never delivered any motor, any parts, or a refund. he basically takes somebodys deposit and then gives them the run around. he also did it to a couple other people, one commented that he was taken for 2k, and another from one of the LS boards, that was taken for 35k.
    87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Not cool.

Then again, I would never hand over a cash deposit for an engine build.

If they wanted a deposit, they likely don't have the cash to run an effecient and professional organization and I would be running out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Not cool.

Then again, I would never hand over a cash deposit for an engine build.

If they wanted a deposit, they likely don't have the cash to run an effecient and professional organization and I would be running out the door.
      If you read it, the guy doesn't seem too bright. More money than he knows what to do with obviously.

Paying 550 for a part that's under 350, then saying "I don't have time to get all the parts together myself, so it's worth it to pay his 200 markup over what I'd pay at jegs, just so I don't have to worry about it."
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
        If you read it, the guy doesn't seem too bright. More money than he knows what to do with obviously.

Paying 550 for a part that's under 350, then saying "I don't have time to get all the parts together myself, so it's worth it to pay his 200 markup over what I'd pay at jegs, just so I don't have to worry about it."
        he definitely does seem like one of those guys, nobody deserves to be taken advantage of though.

edit: except maybe me, by tara reid

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

we got a guy on the gto forum that is screwing folks too. claimed he was a chemical engineer... was taking a shelf bought carnuba and adding some flakes to it , changing the label, and selling it for 225.00 a tin......... he got busted big time. i was one of the ones that was in on it. guys a pathological liar to boot. he even posted a fake diploma on the net from a university of his "degree"... he got owned for that... recently... he posted my home phone on a detailing message forum because he thought i was someone on there flaming him..which i was not, im not even a member. i had send him an email letting him know where i stood. i think you folks know where i stand on that... he emailed me back.... refusing to change the post.......... i sent one last email.. letting him know im not kidding....the chit will hit the fan if he messes with me....... and i think you know it will. i might just have to take a road trip.............

guys toast now though with most car folks... he was on other boards too. phamtomgoat06 is his handle at the gto forum.

dont buy chit from this guy..cause thats what it is.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hey MunsonGTA, would that be Tara Reid around the time for Van Wilder, or Tara Reid now? Cause Tara Reid now has fallen way down the list, WAY down!
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
              Hey MunsonGTA, would that be Tara Reid around the time for Van Wilder, or Tara Reid now? Cause Tara Reid now has fallen way down the list, WAY down!

I vote old one!! new one just too nip and tuck!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                van wilder or american pie

i saw a newer picture of her the other day and she looked like she was 40...

Comment

Working...
                X